Pune, Pune City Old
· Handling enquiries and getting the enrolments done.
· Counselling the students/professionals for various IT courses and Converting them into admission
· Handling Telephonic Enquires and make calls as per available students list and conduct regular follow-up to gather and successfully convert leads.
· Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
· Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals for the centre
· Collecting Fees from the Existing students
· MIS Report preparation on daily basis on the specified format on the day to day routine.
Education and Skills Required
· Any Graduate – Any Specialization
· Good proficiency in spoken and written English. Local Language will be preferred.
· Preferred candidates Someone who has already worked in educational Institute
· At least 1 year of Admission counsellor experience
· Performance Oriented
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Good proficiency in spoken and written English At least 1 year of Admission counsellor experience Performance Oriented Education Counsellor Counsellor Academic Counsellor Career Counsellor Student Counsellor Career Advisor Admission counsellor|
|Contact Person||Mr. Jaideep Navnath Kerkar|
|Address||B3/302 Antariksha Housing Co-Operative Society|