Contact Us

CNG Risk Placement

B3/302 Antariksha Housing Co-Operative Society, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra - 411018, India

Mobile : +91-9764795846

Phone : +91-20-27430146


Services Agreement

Terms & Conditions For Employers


Position Charges :-
PACKAGE ( In Terms of CTC ) CONSULTING FEES

  • CTC Up to 5 Lacs / Annum 8.33% of CTC
  • CTC of 5 Lacs to 10 Lacs / Annum 10.5% of CTC
  • CTC of 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs / Annum 12.5% of CTC
  • CTC of 15 Lacs + / Annum (Executive Search / Headhunting Assignments) 16.66% of CTC

    Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, Tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017
    Additional Advantage we provide:
  • Services at our Office/Premises at Pune is available

  • For interviews by Companies.
  • Can do reference check of candidates
  • Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the
  • Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s. Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “FOOD PLAZA” of TJSB Bank, Ravet, Pune .

    The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.

    The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time.If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through CNG RISK PLACEMENT and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, CNG RISK PLACEMENT has the rights to receive the professional service from the employer/organization as mentioned above



    Contact Now

    Send SMS

    9764795846